Saturday, August 7, 2010

Packing up....wahhhhhh


Our last sunrise was overcast - which makes it that much easier to say good-bye.
Scout LOVED the beach once he realized the towel was his and he didn't have to lay his face in the sand. He did end up swimming in the tide pools. He met a female dalmation and fell in love this vacation. Ah, puppy love.

My black eyes are almost gone - the prednisone is still bloating me and it is discouraging - but I keep telling myself "it's only temporary".


We went to San Sebastian Winery for the wine tour and tasting last night. How neat. Ended up buying six bottles of wine between us.


Getting ready to pack up the car. Next year....
S. Ponte Vedra, Fl
August 7, 2010 7:32 a.m.








1 comment:

  1. Wow - I feel like I was there! Great pics loaded with beautiful weather and - frankly - even MORE beautiful people!

    The smiles say more than any words - even Scout was "in da zone"! And MAJOR kudos to making this a tradition - expect a lifetime of great memories to come from this decision!

    Like you, I've also been to the beach and have gotten so tan, if I were to go to AZ, they'd deport me!

    But have a safe trip back home (you're not being timed, so "take the local"), and remember - you need a place like home to appreciate the trip you just took!

    Love,

    MM

    ReplyDelete