Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sand Pipers




This is what I awoke to at 5:45 this morning. The windows are all steamed up from the a/c inside and the humidity outside. There is a breeze that blows across the deck all day and night from the continual movement of the water. Very few flying bugs.

Took Scout for his "constitutional" this morning and man, oh man, the spiders in their webs are all over the place...had to duck to get down the stairs. Lots of big green (1") bugs were caught in the webs. Have to remember to look up for webs.

The sun is shining, Kate got in around 1:30 to the house - her flight was delayed out of O'Hare because of weather along the route. Ling, Lauren, Scout, and Kate are still sleeping as I sit here typing this and drinking coffee. Vacation is a wonderful thing! We plan on spending the entire day at the beach - reading, drinking, eating. I'm not planning on starting a diet anytime in the next two weeks. Wish I'd been able to rent a house big enough for all my friends to join us. I can't tell you all just how happy I am to be here.

Sunday, July 25, 2010
6:11 a.m.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment