Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scout tried to kill me!




HE was just too too excited to see Kate and Lauren on the beach, so he "flew" me down the beach stairs - vertical - until my cheek/eye/forehead crashed into a vertical deck post. Blood everywhere - black eye - nothing worse than that except for the goose egg on my forehead and a swollen left above the ankle. I CRIED! Ouch, it really hurt - Wiley Coyote, move over! After icing it for 2 hours, the swelling went down and I can see out of my eye. Hopefully, the black eye will be gone by Friday or Saturday.

Can't believe my luck being so bad lately with falls - kind of think it may be the chemo still. I'm going to drink it out of me!

Sunday, July 25th, 2010
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You wild girls be careful...and "Scout, Bad boy! You must be patient with your mama when you are going out to the beach!"
    Hope you are okay Susie, and the rest of the trip is less eventful. Booze does make a good medication to take your thoughts off of the pain/injury. LOL!
    Love seeing these posts again.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Great picture! I don't remember the Atlantic ocean looking this clear, with sandy white beaches and clear blue water. I am really excited now! 4 MORE DAYS AND I will be enjoying this time with you too! :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete