Wednesday, July 28, 2010

St. Augustine



After another beautiful day on the beach, Kate, Lauren, and I drove into St. Augustine. What a beautiful old city. Along the lines of Lake Geneva, WI - only more so. The history dates back to the 1500s and there is a lot of history there. The sisters will want to see this city as well as the wine tasting and jazz bar one night during vaca. So bring your walking shoes and a wet towel to wrap around your neck. The ocean breeze at the house is delightful, and when you're not near the ocean, man! it's hot!!



Got a note from sister Deb and she has poison ivy or oak or something; Beverly is in a walking cast, Sue is beat up looking (I have bruises around both wrists - big red and blue ones - so it really does look like someone held me down and beat me up). Here is a note I received from brother Mike: "It sounds like you are all accidents ready to happen. I have contacted the local authorities and they will have extra EMS personnel on hand while you visit. You may want to check out The Villages, I have heard it’s a nice retirement village. I’ll visit and drive the golf cart for you. I also advise buying stock in Depends as the Standley’s will probably double the stock value within 10 years. Maybe 5 if you start shoving water down Anne Marie.

I hope you all have a great time and don’t scare the locals. Love, Mike






South Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
July 28, 2010 5:06 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Those jumping pictures are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Susie,

    Hear me out on this - after cruising thru these pics, I'm thinkin' of you guys doing a video and marketing it as: "Kokotts Gone Wild"!

    Or perhaps - "Kokotts Gone Feral". Either one.

    When I said to have "fun", I didn't realize you'd take it up a couple notches! You go!

    Keep them kooky Kokott pics comin',

    MM

    ReplyDelete